Wednesday 4 May 2011

The beginning....

First of all I want to say thank you so much to my lovely neighbour and great friend Amy for encouraging me to create this blog.  I love you babycakes!!

I am very blessed to have some really amazing and inspiring people in my life and Amy is one of them.  I am fortunate enough to have her living right next door.  We share produce, babysit eachother's dogs, share amazing food, healthy homemade juice and life's abundant good and bad moments.  Buying my beautiful cottage and finding Amy (and her lovely man) next door, was one of life's serendipitous moments. 

Who knows where this blog journey will take me?  This blog will be about life, vintage deliciousness, things I love, community and ME.

1 comment:

  1. Love you too!! xx Cant wait to see what is next... :)

    ReplyDelete